Monday, July 18, 2011

Ruby Mountains - Last Night

This is how much I love the Ruby Mountains..... I *almost* changed my header picture!
But instead of so drastic a measure, I decided to stay an extra night, and that required moving to a new site. This one was right on Lamoille Creek.


My friend Patty is camp hosting at Thomas Canyon for her third year, and her partner in crime, Doug, is working on his fourth season. Don't tell anyone, but they actually get paid for working here!!!!

Doug invited us to join him at his campfire my last evening where we watched the storm clouds up the canyon and the light changing on the mountains.

No storm, but the almost full moon did come up while we sat around the fire.

Great-grandpa Bunny Bunny created the best sunset yet for my last night in the Canyon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!